What we do
After the reform of the Bankruptcy Law in 2011, we have subscribed several collaboration agreements with law firms in order to comprehensively carry out the functions of the now sole bankruptcy trustee. Besides this, and with the aim of reinforcing our capacity to carry out the bankruptcy proceeding task in especially complex cases, our company has joined with another six firms specialised in bankruptcy proceedings, REDSTRUCTURA RED PROFESSONAL, A GROUP WITH ECONOMIC INTERESTS via which we can completely cover cases throughout Spain.
INTERVENTION IN BUSINESS INSOLVENCY:
This is our firm’s specialty, which we have been dedicated to for almost 30 years, where:
- We study the company’s critical situation to assess the best solution in renegotiating the existing debt without needing to start bankruptcy proceedings, or upon requesting the declaration to obtain the best solution to the situation via reorienting the business activity, or if necessary, closing it in the most organized fashion which does not necessarily require a bankruptcy proceeding if the deterioration of the business activity is detected in time.
- With the intervention of our legal partners, our firm offers services in preparing and management of bankruptcy proceedings if this is the solution that best fits this specific insolvency.
- We create viability and payment plans and intervene in debt restructuring processes.
- We act as bankruptcy proceedings trustee or assistant delegate so that the company, as professional legal person that includes lawyers and economists via specific agreements, is capable of being designated in accordance to the previsions of the second paragraph of article 27, along with more important bankruptcy proceedings via the collaboration of professionals included in the REDSTRUCTURA RED PROFESIONAL AGRUPACÓN DE INTERÉS ECONÓMICO.
OTHER JOBS IN FORENSICS:
Our organisation performs other functions in courts of justice, such as:
- Claims adjusters for accounting, economic and financial matters in legal proceedings, in civil, merchant, labour and penal courts. In particular, our reports in this field refer to:
- Determining damage.
- Quantifying lost wages or actual damage.
- The valuation of the participation in social capital in the resolution of ownership conflicts.
- The detection of irregular operations.
- Judicial accounts audit.
- Judicial Administrator.
With our resources and those of our legal partners, we advise businesses in:
- COMMERCIAL ASPECTS ON:
- Their constitution.
- Merger’s or demergers.
- IN ECONOMIC ASPECTS.
- Business plans.
- Organization, consulting and accounting.
- IN THE FIELD OF FISCAL CONSULTING.
- IN THE FIELD OF LABOUR RESTRUCTURING.
- We study the labour situation to determine the proper corrective measures to take in the problem of labour costs that do not fit the company’s economic-financial reality and the sector in which it works.
- We prepare the corrective measures decided on from the prior study.
- Objective terminations.
- Group layoffs or terminations of labour relations.
- Organised liquidation of the business activity.
Both obligatory and voluntary, along with limited revisions that detect the problems in accounting before being transferred to an audit report externally reported.