OSCAR SAENZ RODRIGUEZ.
With a degree from the University of Zaragoza in 1995, and member of the Illustrious college of Lawyers of La Rioja and as non-exercising member since 8 September 1995 and as exercising member since 2 February 1996.
Master in Legal Business Consulting by the Business Institute of Madrid in 1996.
Real Estate agent, college member num. 92.
Administrator of Condominiums with num. 124.
- 1996-2013: Freelance Lawyer. Establishment of the IURIS ABOGADOS firm, with a specialization in comprehensive business consulting.
- 2000-2013: Business Legal Consultant in the private sector with clients in industrial sectors (food, construction, chemical, transportation…).
- 2006-2013: Belonging to the Administrative Council of various businesses.
Experience in bankruptcy proceedings:
- Oscar Sáenz is head of the insolvency processes in the IURIS ABOGADOS law firm, he is involved in the management of these processes both as bankruptcy proceeding trustee, as debtor lawyer or as lawyer intervening in the qualification section of processes defending the administrators. IURIS ABOGADOS also has, besides Oscar Sáenz, various experts in bankruptcy processes and labour experts, in which they work with Oscar Sáenz in said processes.
The following professional actions by Oscar SÁENZ RODRÍGUEZ in bankruptcy proceedings are worth noting:
As Bankruptcy Proceedings trustee, Oscar Sáenz has intervened in the following proceedings:
- TABIYESOS RIOJANOS, S.L.U. bankruptcy proceedings, filed before the Court num. 6 in Logroño, under voluntary bankruptcy proceedings num. 513/2012.
- RAMÓN GALARZA, S.L. bankruptcy proceedings, filed before the Court num. 6 in Logroño, under voluntary bankruptcy proceedings num. 1321/2010’b.
- Voluntary Bankruptcy Proceedings for ANGEL LUIS DE PABLO ANGUIANO and MARIA TRINIDAD LOZA NESTARES, Filed in court num. 6 under voluntary bankruptcy proceedings num.1261/2008.
- Voluntary Bankruptcy Proceedings CHAPAS Y MADERAS LOPEZ, S.L. accumulated with TABLEROS FEROLSA, S.L. filed before Court num. 6 under Voluntary Bankruptcy Proceedings 961/2005 and 953/2005.
- As Collaborator to the Bankruptcy Proceedings trustee, Oscar Sáenz has intervened in the following proceedings:
- SAYFAN, S.L.U. bankruptcy proceedings, filed before the Court num. 6 in Logroño, under voluntary bankruptcy proceedings num. 970/2012.
- CONSTRUTECNICA RIOJA bankruptcy proceedings, filed before the Court num. 6 in Logroño, under voluntary bankruptcy proceedings num. 31/2012.
- He has attended the following workshops and congresses:
- Bankruptcy Workshop 2011 approved by the Forensic Economist Registry, a specialised organism of the General Economists College of Spain.
- Bankruptcy Workshop 2012 organised by La Rioja’s College of Economists.
The advantages of belong to RedStructura:
Belong to an innovative project in collaboration with excellent professionals and colleagues, with ample experience, preparation and specialization, resulting in an exciting professional challenge and very important competitive advantage that, without a doubt results in sharing knowledge and optimal performance as Bankruptcy Proceedings trustee.
MARIA LUISA BASALO ASENSIO
A technical degree in Administration and Business Management.
- 15 years of professional experience in the private sectors in accounting, tax, merchant and management tasks.
ANA MARIA GARRIDO DELGADO.
Labour Studies Degree from the University of La Rioja.
Labour Studies certificate from the University of La Rioja.
- 10 years of professional experience in the private sector in accounting, tax, human resources, hiring, management and administrative tasks.
ARACELI LOPEZ RUIZ.
Law degree from the University of San Sebastián’s Law School (UPV / EHU) and a Master’s degree in Law Practice from Deusto University and the Illustrious College of Lawyers of Bizkaia.
- 14 years of professional experience in the private sector in accounting, tax, human resources and hiring.