JOSÉ ANTONIO ASIÁIN.
Law degree, from the University of Navarra.
- Public Attorney in Navarra´s Regional Government (1974-1979).
- Public Attorney in the services commission of Navarra´s Parliament (1979-1983).
- Legal Consultant of the negotiating commission of the Organic Law of Reintegration and Improvement of Navarra´s Regional Laws (1980-1982).
- Legal Consultant for Navarra´s Government, civil servant (1983-1984).
- Vice president (1984-1991) and President Council (1984-1987) and Internal Revenue (1987-1991) of Navarra´s Government. While working in these positions, he presided in the Transferences Board and negotiating commission of the current Navarra-Spain economic agreement.
- Speaker of the Navarra-Spain Economic Agreement Arbitration Board, since 2003.
- Lawyer in Pamplona’s Illustrious College since 1974. Founding Partner in 1997 of the Bufete Asiáin, Jiménez & Arredondo, specialising in civil and merchant matters.
- From 1992-2004, he participated in many bankruptcy proceedings and as creditor lawyer, especially for financial entities.
- After the Bankruptcy Law of 9 July, 2003, he has participated in many bankruptcy proceedings in which he has participated as Bankruptcy trustee and Assistant Delegate.
- It is worth noting his participation as Bankruptcy trustee in some of the most important bankruptcy proceedings in Navarra, like that of Juan Burgos Pamplona S.A. and Construcciones Juan Bautista Flores S.A.
- He has participated as speaker in various congresses and courses and has published essays in legal and economic journals.